Thursday, June 29, 2006

Week Five cont.

I passed the final tests. I am ready to graduate tomorrow! Can I tell you how relieved I am??

So what else is new? A fellow Georgia soldier got sent home the other day. He had downloaded some stuff on his computer and when he hooked his computer up to the net at the school, it automatically took him to a banned site. A very bad banned site. The net is monitored so soon after he had logged on and the stealth software began running the IT guy had everyone leave the room and found the laptop. My fellow soldier was soon sent home. Sad, but true.

Two of our Sergeant Majors will be here for graduation. Those of us from Georgia will be going to supper with them (on their dime). I am going to request that we go to Gauchos! Mmmm such good food and great atmosphere. I am actually glad I will have a chance to meet them and have some time to rub elbows. Can't hurt right? Besides, I am just SO brain dead any chance to relax and not have to think is MOST welcomed.

Graduation is scheduled for 0900 and is scheduled to be done by 1000. Whoo hoo! I am packed and ready to go. I have almost everything in my car, but an overnight bag and my Class A uniform. Georgia, here I come.

1 Comments:

Blogger NurseWilliam said...

Drive on, Lori! I'm rooting for you!

Nurse William
US Army Airborne 1982-1986

Thursday, June 29, 2006 11:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home