Saturday, January 28, 2006

If I Wasn't a Lady....

The things I’d say. I went yesterday got my final piece of paperwork to submit for application to the 4th WMD/CST. I then drove to HRO to turn it in. I was able to talk to a personnel type and was told that I may not know about my application for some time. In fact applications are not submitted to the NBC team until they request them. Sigh.

I did some research on the team and here is a website that explains what they do. It was really interesting. The team I want to join is the 4th WMD/CST. I then checked out this link and this on their gear. That’s when I began to drool. Check out the communications gear. We’re talking James Bond!! Lord, I’d love a chance at that position.

Well I am not taking no for an answer. I am going to contact the team and see if there is anything I can do on my end. I plan on becoming the squeaky wheel. I just feel this would be the best place to use my skills. We shall see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home