Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Women of the IDF




I did a Google search on women serving in the military and ran across this link for a photo essay on women in the Israeli Defense Force. It is a powerful photo essay. The pictures are stunning. Even though I am an old lady compared to these girls I felt myself relating to them so much.

Go take a look. Let me know what you think.

I found myself thinking of a nation whose very existence is threatened every second by a system of terrorists whose sole purpose and reason for being is to eliminate the Israelis. Right now, the ONLY thing standing in the way of terrorism is the Americans. Even our friends (Great Britain for one) are abandoning the mission. For whatever reason; I think our mission is damn important. Those girls in the pictures remind me of that. I may buy a print to keep in my office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home