Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Going AGR

My husband and I discussed this at length when I first joined the National Guard...going full-time in the Guard or AGR. Friday I completed my packet for submission and mailed it off to personnel. I have no idea how long it will take to find out if I am selected but I hope it is soon.

I want to serve full-time. I admire those who are "weekend warriors" but I would prefer to serve in the Military 24/7. I miss being active duty and it will be great if I can serve as an Active Guard Reserve or AGR.

4 Comments:

Blogger sgtburns42 said...

Have you heard anything on your AGR packet yet?

What MOS are you going for /job ?

I am a RRNC /AGR in maryland
it s a great job /i love it

Saturday, November 12, 2005 10:45:00 AM  
Blogger SGT Lori said...

Sgt Burns;

I have submitted for RRNCO. I am anxiously awaiting an answer. Wish me luck.

Monday, November 14, 2005 10:15:00 AM  
Blogger sgtburns42 said...

when ya get on board let me know i ll send some cool tools for the job

send me a e-mail mail at sgtburns41@msn.com

i have only been doing this a year but i made rookie of the yr for my area
so maybe i might be able to help ya out
it s not an easy cake job but i am sure you already know that


i love this job it can be real fun

you like PEC in little rock it s a nice place there s a lil PT to do there but it s all good

ok well i ll see ya

rich

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 8:23:00 PM  
Blogger SGT Lori said...

I'll do it! Thanks.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 10:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home