Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Going AGR

My husband and I discussed this at length when I first joined the National Guard...going full-time in the Guard or AGR. Friday I completed my packet for submission and mailed it off to personnel. I have no idea how long it will take to find out if I am selected but I hope it is soon.

I want to serve full-time. I admire those who are "weekend warriors" but I would prefer to serve in the Military 24/7. I miss being active duty and it will be great if I can serve as an Active Guard Reserve or AGR.

2 Comments:

Blogger SGT Lori said...

Sgt Burns;

I have submitted for RRNCO. I am anxiously awaiting an answer. Wish me luck.

Monday, November 14, 2005 10:15:00 AM  
Blogger SGT Lori said...

I'll do it! Thanks.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 10:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home