Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Tribute to the Troops

I went to Florida this past weekend to attend a wedding. On Sunday after the Saturday wedding I took the kids to Sea World. I had gone to Military.com prior to the trip to see if I could score some discounts. I found out that Anheuser Busch is hosting "Here's to the Heroes" tribute and that Busch Gardens and Sea World is FREE to the Military and 3 dependants. Nice.

Of course one of the first "shows" we attended at Sea World was Shamu the Killer Whale. Prior to the show they have a five minute video tribute to the troops. The whole auditorium erupted in applause. It felt great. I encourage everyone to try and take advantage of this discount. The normal price of admission was $70 per adult and $50 per child, so it was VERY nice to get in free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home