Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Test 1, 2, ...

Just checking this out to see how it goes.

I am a middle aged wife and mother of two beautiful children. I served in the Navy for 8 years over 15 years ago. I decided I wanted to go back into the service when I discovered that I was not too old to serve with the National Guard.

So Saturday, October 1, 2005, I raised my right hand and took an oath to serve my country for the next 6 years. I don't know what that holds for me; where I will be going or not going, but I want to chronicle this time period of my life.


This is me and the crew about a year ago.

This has been all so strange. Having a baby at age 43, working with my husband in his office, then deciding to join the National Guard. It is going to take getting used to going from Petty Officer to mom to Sergeant!

That's it for now. Test out!

SGT Lori

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home