Thursday, November 02, 2006

whoo hoo

I passed my PT test. I managed to do the most push-ups I ever have. I ran with 2 minutes to spare ( which is really GOOD for me) and did ok on sit-ups. The Sergeant Major, the Major and the BN Colonel were there to do PT with us. The Colonel did 120 push-ups in 2 minutes!!!! I kid you not. He mentioned that I probably could have done more sit-ups but I was wearing 10 pounds of bling on my hands. LOL. I like jewelry and wear my wedding band/engagement ring on one hand and a 2 carat pave diamond ring on the other. It is totally within regs, but....

1 Comments:

Blogger yankeemom said...

My Mom would have loved that story!! She never took off her bling for anything and said she'd haunt us all if we buried her rings with her! We didn't! (and so far things are still quiet.)

Friday, November 03, 2006 11:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home