Monday, May 29, 2006

Packed But Not So Ready To Go

Whew. I am packed. I think I have everything I need. I am "convoying" it over to Arkansas following three other soldiers on the way.

I spent the day with the kids, then went with hubbie and kids to his brother's house. We swam for a few hours and then grilled out. We had steaks, potatoes, corn on the cob, broccoli, caesar salad and fresh baked bread. Life is good. My kids had a wonderful time and the little one DID NOT want to leave her cousin's house.

Now my husband is in his recliner watching "Patton", the kids are playing quietly and I am trying to soak it all in. Yeah, I am only going for a month...but...

I won't be able to access my milblog from my laptop as blogger, myspace, and yahoo are all blocked on the "net-nanny". I *may* be able to post from school during breaks like I did last time I was at school. If not; I will find a library and post from there.

Say a prayer for me and my family. This will be tough on all of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home