Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I've been "Tagged"!

Sounds like something my husband would do to a cow....


but Sgt Hook has tagged me. I am supposed to list five strange habits of mine.

1. I grind my own wheat and bake all of our bread. Just like the Giant in Jack and the Bean Stalk "I'LL GRIND YOUR BONES TO MAKE MY BREAD!"

2. I don't use drugs. None. Zip, zero, nada. Not even over-the-counter drugs. I prefer to let my body do the healing. Also a nice massage from the highly talented Dr. Fields helps! LOL.

3. I make and drink my own Silver.

4. I don't like to shop. A very strange trait for a woman!

5. And finally; I am scared of the dark. Yes, very weird for a grown woman but... I do NOT like being alone or walking outside in the dark. Gives me the heebie jeebies.

So there. Now I need to tag a few people:

Mauser Girl
Army Girl
and Patrick who is soon to be in Boot Camp!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home